Wednesday, November 4, 2009

List of November

Okay, so I have a habit of spending....well I don't know exactly how long....searching up books. I start with a huge list of authors I might not have ever heard and books that sound absolutely tempting and narrow it down. Of course I have a separate list of books that are scheduled to release later (I'll try to keep them separate!). To narrow the list down I read summaries and reviews, maybe even an excerpt or two. So I did November's list maybe yesterday? So here it is.
  • Raven - Allison Van Diepen
  • Tricks - Ellen Hopkins
  • Project 17 - Laurie Faria Stolarz
  • Deadly little secret - Laurie Faria Stolarz
  • Unleashed - Kristopher Reisz
  • Eternal - Cynthia Leitich Smith
  • Wake - Lisa McMann
  • The Hollow - Jessica Verday
  • Hush Hush - Becca Fitzpatrick
  • Immortal - Gillian Shields
  • Secret Society - Tom Dolby
  • Tempted - P.C. cast and Kristin Cast
I've already started my reading, don't worry!
But on the other hand, I wanted to share that I'm learning Italian and I might throw in a few things I'm excited about, like I found my ipod in a winter jacket a few days ago (yipee!)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment